Please see below a list of FAQ.s regarding wedding car bookings, quotations, pricing, vehicle and services. Please note that this list is for information purpose only and briefly answers some frequently asked questions. You should reference to our terms and conditions for further details.
Questions, pricing & services expectations FAQs.
How do I get a quote?
Please (click here) and complete the online form to receive an instant wedding car quote by email.
- How do you work out your pricing?
We understand that every wedding is different, so the prices in our quotation is based on your unique set of requirements. It is automatically calculated based in your wedding date, the day of the week , the time of the year, the distance the car will travel, the Leanne of the time you require the car and the model of the car you require.
- Do you discounts for weekdays / out of season bookings?
The price we quote this will take this in to account and will outomaticly apply in to discounts . The majority car advertis will be cheaper during the week and out of the season’s . ( October to march).
- Is their minimum length of time you charge for ?
All weddings are unique however , typically the wedding car and driver will be on the site. For 3 to 4 hours from time to time . The car arrives to collects to the time we leave. Our minimum hire period during the wedding season ( April to September )is 3 hours, however we may consider shorter period for a lease value during off seasons.
- What does the wedding car service include?
The service includes one or two chauffeur driver trip from your location point to the ceremony and a trip to the reception venue. We can do more trips however these will need to be included in the quote as they may incur additional charge. Please see our (wedding car bookings tips). To make sure your wedding day plans run as smoothly as possible.
- As a standard the car will be dressed in white /ivory ribbon and bows ,depending on the color of the car .
Glasses of the bubbly may served for you to toast and celebrate your wedding on the way to the reception. This is subject to the driver discretion as there are circumstances where this service wouldn’t be offered e.g.. where local council by laws do no, not permit , when the reception venue is only a few minutes’ drive away, where their is no onward journey from the ceremony venue.
Booking process FAQ.
- I want to book what do I need to do?
Great, you’ve picked the car of your dreams, received our instant quote and you want to process. Your next step to complete our online. (Wedding cars booking forms.) All wedding required is your contact information, collection address, ceremony time & venue address and the reception address. We’ll do the rest.
- How much deposit do I need and how to pay?
The car is booked once you receive a booking confirmation from us. Than you have to pay 25% deposit within 7 days. Failure do so will result in the booking being cancelled so we can open the date make up for the other customers. The easiest way to pay is by bank transfer, the details of how to do this can be found on the booking conformation. You can chose to pay by debit or credit, however there is a small 2% charge for this to cover our costs in processing transaction.
- I’ve booked what happens now?
Once you have received your booking conformation the car’s is reserved, no one else can receive quote or book the car . Should you check the itinerary we have planned for you based on details you have provided on the booking form . Once you are happy with the plan please make the deposit payment asp.
- You receive a receipt every time you make a payment, showing the amount you have paid and if any balance is due and when.
- A month before the wedding your balance is due, you’ll receive an mail to remind you containing the details of how to pay .
- Two weeks before the wedding you will receive the another mail from us containing the contact details of the manager, who will managing the day. There may be more than one as the car are not necessarily leaving from the same garage location.
- A few days before the wedding the booking manager will call you to introduce them self and reconfirm the itinerary to ensure nothing has changed .feel free to call them using the contact details provided on your booking manager mail.
- How do I check the itinerary you have planned and account balance?
You can fine the itinerary information on the link found in the original booking information mail. You will able to check the specific car you have booked, the location and timings. From this age you can also check your account balance and make an online payment using the debit or credit card.
My plans have change how do I inform you?
All amendments to the booking must be communicated in writing to us. Please mail us at . (Goaluxuryweddingcars@gmail.com) and explain what changes to be made, please note that changes to the itinerary may result in price increase.
Wedding day FAQ.
- When will the driver arrive to collect me?
The driver will try to arrive to the first collection point 15mins prior to the departure time on the itinerary. This is a buffer time if you feel that this isn’t problem on rout to you. You can add more buffer time if you feel that this isn’t enough, this may because the distance to the ceremony venue may be particularly long or that traffic congestion is notoriously bad local area. Extra time will cost more unless you are able to reduce the time. Your require us for the end of the itinerary. Usually this is only a normal amount, The additional hourly charge is only ……. On most vehicles.
- What if it’s raining, does the car comes with an umbrella?
All cars carry umbrella for you convenience, this is available for you to use but must be returned to the drivers. if required the driver can hold the umbrella for you , they are there to help.
- The car has retractable roof , when does the driver put it down?
Some of the cars available to book a retractable roof , if you would be lime to taken down than please ask the driver he will n more than happy to do this for you .under usual circumstances we would drive with the roof down as it will be extremely blowy wind in the back which will be unpleasant and mess your hair . May of roof takes 5 other so minuets to take down and to put back up. So as to not delay your plans the driver will not automatically do it and you should ask for it. Taking the roof down as is usually reserved for photo opportunities at the reception venue.
When will the wedding car will leave us .
- You will hired the car & driver for the set amount of time, this is detailed on the itinerary. Under usual circumstances we will have planned enough time for you to have around 15minuits with the car once you arrived at the reception venue, this is usually plenty of time , for the photography to be taken of your arriving in a style and one more of you in around the car . We won’t dash up or leave you, however the driver time is limited so we ask that you ask your photographer to ensure that the photos with the car are prioritized .
- I’m worried that the car isn’t turn up, what will happen if their is an emergency?
It’s natural to be worried, but it is very rare that things go wrong. You will have the contact details of your booking manager and they should be your first point of call if you think their is an issue. As previously explained, their is buffing built in to the itinerary and the driver has planned to reach to reach your collection point 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Call them if you have any concerns . As time is of the essence don’t wait until the driver is late. Before making contact. either your booking manager or chauffeur will I for you of any incident that will effect your itinerary as soon as logistically possible.
If the car you have booked runs into the difficulties we may send you an alternative car. As like as like for possible, As per our (terms and conditions.) We have large fleet , and work with a network of wedding cars suppliers which we can call upon in emergency.